Monday, December 12, 2011

Ignorance! Bring it on!

The less I know about something the more strongly I feel about it. I don’t know a lot about the French so I don’t like them. In fact, I despise them. If a French bloke came in right now I’d probably be rude to him. If I had a Luger, I’d probably shoot him. I wouldn’t do anything like that if he smiled and said ‘Bonjour!’ because I’d immediately know he was a reasonable person and I don’t shoot reasonable people. I can honestly say that I have never shot a reasonable person - or anybody.

I don’t know much about the rights of animals,Global Warming, Nuclear Energy, the Conservative Party, capitalism, Rupert Murdoch, Iraq and the internal combustion engine. Obviously, therefore, I feel really strongly about them all. They are BAD! Or GOOD! Or should be SHOT! Or SAVED! Something MUST be done about them, preferably by someone who knows something about them. I don’t so I can’t help. Somebody else must do something. Somebody won’t do anything about them, of course. They are even worse. People who don’t do things.

No comments:

Post a Comment